1. Address of the object (city, street, house number, name of the residential complex, if any) - to determine the surrounding buildings and the influence of climate features;
2. The orientation of the apartment relative to the cardinal points, the number of windows - to assess the insolation of the room;
3. Photo and video bypassing the object - to understand the general technical condition;
4. Photo and video recording of the places where communications enter the apartment (water pipes, sewer riser, ventilation shafts, power supply, gas boiler, etc.);
5. Plan from the developer, floor, internal height of the room;
6. All your wishes.
* It is desirable but not necessary - measurements of walls, partitions, window and door openings, heights of the window sill, window, window lintel, binding columns to the nearest walls / partitions).
Send all information by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line "Initial data"
** If we have the opportunity to meet at the facility, then the list of missing input data will be agreed with you at the location.