The whole process of working on interior design can be divided into several stages:
1. I think the first thing to start with is to inspect the location of the object. Depending on the densely populated area, the height and remoteness of nearby buildings and structures, orientation to the cardinal points, the architectural image of the building in which the object is directly located, one of the most important parameters of residential premises depends - insolation (direct sunlight entering the window and doorways of living rooms) .
2. Inspection of the apartment from the inside, to understand the general technical condition, identify all the shortcomings of the builders or repair teams of the previous owners (cracks, wetting, fungus, etc.).
3. In addition to a superficial examination, my architectural education allows me to determine the structural scheme of the building and the possibility, if necessary, of dismantling fragments of walls or partitions, as well as making new openings in the supporting structures.
4. Availability of engineering networks, their compliance with technical norms and rules, entry points and the possibility of transfer.
5. Obtaining the missing initial data from the customer and fixing his wishes for style, color scheme, etc.